Walgreens is the second largest pharmacy chain in the US. As per sources, the company operates more than 9560 stores across the location. The company is also, one of the oldest companies established almost 118 years ago in 1901 in Chicago, Illinois’ US.
Since then the company has always grown the number of supply chains and the number of customers not only in the US but across the globe.
The company started as a small food font store in Chicago in 1901. Later by the end of 1913, the company was having 3stores of its own which turned 5 by the year 1915 and now it reaches to more than 9560 stores.
The reason for such a wonderful growth of the company was that it always ensures that the customer is happy with the products they are offering. The company believes that the customer must be satisfied with the quantity and quality of the product. Walgreens is also famous for providing economic products to customers.
It is always believed that the products available in Walgreens are having comparatively less price than any other supply chain and also there is no compromise in the product quantity as well as quality.
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK SURVEY
Knowing your customer is always a good and one of the major factor in expanding any business and Walgreen also believe in the same. The customer feedback survey is considered as a medium of communication between the company and its customers.
Sometimes the feedback is provided by the new customers, who feel that their opinion should be conveyed to the company. And Walgreens always wants there customers to share as much feedback as possible to that they can improve in every possible aspect.
Taking the feedback of Walgreens is very simple, just follow the steps mentioned below and you are good to go :
- Launch the official page of the Walgreens feedback survey. Just click on the link and the official survey page will be loaded https://www.walgreenslistens.com/
- Now the page will ask you a few details which you need to provide before entering the survey. Basically, these details are just to confirm that the feedback survey is taken by the original customer who visited the Walgreens store. Sometimes competitor of a company may not wish the company to grow in a good direction and can provide wrong feedback, hence these details are just to keep the company on the safer side. The details asked on the page include:
Survey Number: Survey number is a 10-digit number provided on the receipt which you have taken at the end of your purchase from Walgreens store. This number is provided to confirm that the customer has bought a few products from Walgreens and is eligible to take the feedback.
Password: Password is also provided in the receipt just below the Survey Number. The password is a unique value which ensures the people entering the survey have some unique identity.
Time of Visit: Time of visit is just to confirm the exact time of the purchase you have done. It gives the organization a clear picture of the person who is taking feedback survey.
- Once, all these details are provided, in the end, you will be able to see a START button. Just click on the button and you can proceed with the survey.
- Now you entered the survey and here you will be asked a few multiple-choice questions in the form of rating for which you need to provide ratings based on your opinion or what you felt about Walgreens.
The rate card will include a rating from 1 to 5 which says that if you select 5 that means you loved the product and your taste decrease as much less rating as you select.
- Now you will be provided with the option to provide some valuable feedback which you were not able to mention in the rating questions. In this section, you can write both positive and negative feedback based on what you also. Also, in case you felt there needs some changes or some improvements in any area you can mention the same also.
Now once the feedback survey is completed, there is something exciting always waiting from company side to customers for providing their valuable time in the survey.
Each and every customer taking part in the feedback survey will be provided an opportunity to enter SWEEPSTAKES. Just simple eligibility criteria are that the person must be a citizen of the US and should be above 18. For more details on the sweepstakes you can always visit on the link:
This link will let you know about all the rules and regulation of taking part in Sweepstake.
Also, for knowing the names of all the winners of the SWEEPSTAKE contest you can visit the link:
Winners are offered with exciting gift hampers or CASH PRIZE.
Walgreens Contact Details
Call us toll-free
ATTN: Consumer Relations
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Walgreens Near By Me Location
Walgreens Reference Link
- Official Website: https://www.walgreens.com
- Official Website Survey: http://www.wagcares.com
- Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/Walgreens
- Official Twitter Profile: http://www.twitter.com/walgreens
- Official Instagram Profile: http://instagram.com/walgreens
- Official Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/walgreens/
Walgreens Working Hours
On a side note, we want to let you know about the working hours of Walgreens. Check this out
- Monday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Tuesday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Wednesday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Thursday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Friday – 6:30 AM-8:00 PM
- Saturday – 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Sunday – CLOSED
These sites are always interesting to visit as it makes the customer aware of any new happenings in their favorite company or any new product launch which might be useful for day to day needs.